Dhikala Jeep Safari Booking
Jeep Safari is the best way to explore the picturesque dhikala forest to get the sighting of the wild animals in their natural habitat. Unlike other zones of Corbett National Park, Jeep safari is not available for the day visitors in the Dhikala tourism zone. But, one can get the permit for the night stay in any of the forest house in the Dhikala zone to avail the Jeep Safari facility in dhikala zone. Dhikala tourism zone offers night stay in any one among five forest rest houses - Dhikala FRH, Sarpduli FRH, Gairal FRH, Sarapduli FRH and Sultan FRH. You can book your permit for the night stay in any of these rest houses and visit there by hiring the Jeep registered with the Corbett forest department for the wildlife safari in Corbett.
Dhikala Jeep Safari: The safari Jeep will stay with you as long as you stay at the forest house. One can book night stay accommodation for a maximum of three nights in any of the forest guest houses in the Corbett National Park. During your stay at the FRH, you can go for the Jeep safari in the morning shift as well as in the evening shift. The maximum duration of both the shifts is three and a half hours. The morning shift starts after the sunrise and the evening shift ends before the sunset. In order to reach any of the FRH in Dikhala zone, you have to enter into the forest through the Dhangarhi gate where you have to show the accommodation permit and your identity card to the forest officials. The Dhikala FRH is the most sought after rest house as it is located at the core of the zone. It will take around 1 and half hour to reach Dhikala FRH from the Dhangarhi entry gate. All other forest rest houses are located on the way to Dhikala FRH. The night stay facility in any of the forest rest houses in the Dhikala zone is available between 15th November and 15th June.
Dhikala Jungle Safari- entry timing and safari duration:
Quick Facts- Jim Corbett Dhikala Jeep Safari Booking:
- Reporting point & Entry Gate: Dhikala (Dhangadi Gate) / Ramnagar Director’s Office
- Distance from Ramnagar: 20 km from Ramnagar railway Station & about 31 km from Dhangri Gate
- Operational Period: From 15 Nov to 15 June every year
- Safari Offered: Jeep Safari for Visitors with Night Stay Permits
- Maximum Number of Jeep allowed: Depends upon Guests Staying
- Member allowed per jeep: Maximum 6 adults and 2 children (up to 12 years)
- Exploration Time: approximately 03 hours
Jim Corbett Phato Safari Zone Package Booking Rate & Inclusions:
- For Indians: Total package amount is INR 15,000/- per jeep for 01 Night Stay (02 times Safari with Pick-up and Drop from Ramnagar)
- INR 8,000/- to be paid at the time of booking
- INR 7,000/- to be paid at the time of boarding
- For Foreigners: Total package amount is INR 25,000/- per jeep per time
- INR 15,000/- to be paid at the time of booking
- INR 10,000/- to be paid at the time of boarding
- Permit issued by Forest department with GST to enter in Dhikala zone
- Payment processing charges.
Note: Camera fees are not included in the package. (There is no charge for Mobile Phones.) & please double check required information, before booking from official website of Corbett national park.
Cancellation / Amendment Policy:
- After booking, there shall be no cancellation refund for any booking under any circumstances and no request shall be entertained for refund.
- For amendment – Amendment is not allowed, once booked.
It is always best to book your permit in advance before reaching at the Corbett tiger reserve as there is always a rush of tourists for the safari and only permits booked for night stay are allowed to enter into the Dhikala zone in one shift and almost all jeeps are pre-booked.
For the accommodation, the tourists who are visiting the Corbett for the day safari to Dhikala zone can stay at Vanya River Resort located near Dhikala zone, along with the boundary of the zone. From economical hotels to beautiful and Riverview rooms are available here to stay according to your budget
How to Reach Dhikala Safari Zone?
The entry gate to Dhikala Jeep Safari zone is Dhikala (Dhangadi) gate, which is about 18 km from Ramnagar and Dhikala tourist area is about 31 km from Dhangri Gate. Vanya River Resort is best River Access Resort to experience Safari through Dhikala Safari Zone. Note- Please double check required information, before booking from official website of Corbett national park